If we want to help improve our members’ home support, above all, we want them to be able to do this in a clean and comfortable living space that facilitates their autonomy.
The products and equipment required for this service are provided by the member and must meet the required minimum.
Our services are available Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Offered in 2, 3, 4, or 6-hour blocks;
- Offered weekly, every 2 weeks, or every 4 weeks.
One-time service also available.
Learn more about the possibility of combining several services for significant savings.
Service covered by the Financial Assistance Program for Domestic Help Services (PEFSAD).
Fixed financial assistance:
Granted for all
- 4 $
Variable financial assistance:
Granted according to age criteria and/or reference from CISSS
- 1.95 $
- 15.60 $
For more information, look at the page or click on the button below to request services on Aidechezsoi.com where your financial aid will be calculated for you.
- The outsides of the range hood, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, and small household appliances;
- The insides and outsides of the oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster / toaster oven, and garbage cans;
- The kitchen sink, the counters, the kitchen furniture, and only the traces around the cupboard handles;
- The bathroom sink and taps, the vanity, the bathtub and its contour, the shower walls (within reach), the shower curtain rod, the toilet, the towel rack, and various accessories;
- The lights, the switches, the floors inside the cupboards, the mirrors (within reach only), and the accessible stains on the frames and doors;
- The accessible parts of the inner window of the front door and the French window.
- Frames, knick-knacks, the edges of the windows, woodwork, radiators, furnace, and baseboards;
- With a duster: fans, light fixtures, vertical and horizontal blinds, doorframes, the top of the refrigerator.
- Vacuuming or sweeping then washing the floors;
- Vacuuming the carpets.
At the end of the service
- Changing the dust bag (if required), removing the hair from the vacuum cleaner brushes, wiping off the cleaning product bottles, rinsing and wringing out the mop, rinsing out and wiping down the bucket. Rinsing, wringing out, and spreading out the rags and putting everything away.
Click on the button below to request services on Aidechezsoi.com's online form